Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby Grant

Grant Alexander Wilkins arrived Thursday, May 7 at 12:20 am. He weighed 8 pounds 7 ounces and is 20.5 inches long.

Here are some lovely pictures:

Baby Grant

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww He is awsome. He looks so cute with all that hair and those eyes peeking out in that one picture is unreal. Welcome to our world Grant we love you. These are great pictures oh ya and Denise looks wonderfull who could have thought just hours ago you delivered the bundle of joy. Congradulations to all the Wilkins on their new addition Congradulations

partypooperspoyfair said...

He is beautiful and I love the name! At first I couldn't tell it was you in the first picture. You look so young and skinny! (not that you weren't before- just more so in the picture) Congradulations on your 3rd boy. Dont worry your not missing much by having a girl. Girls are just like their mothers and have to have everything their way!

robyncreates said...

Those are the sweetest pics!!!! He is beautiful! Congratulations to you all!

Higleys said...

good job mommy

Jen said...

Congratulations! Grant is precious. Can't wait to see more of him. Get some rest you two.

Roger & Sue Hilt said...

Oh Denise he is so precious and you look fantastic. He is going to be a heart breaker. He is adorable. Just wait til Jackson and Luke get to spend time with him. They are going to love their baby brother. You and Jimmy make adorable children. Good work!!! Luv and hugs!

rick and cheryl said...

Those are are some great pictures. Did the hospital do those? Wow, I've never seen any that good. He is a good looking boy! Glad you guys are doing well. Do the big brothers love him?

Jana said...

Yay! Congratulations! I love the pictures--he is still so wrinkly and fresh out of the oven. And you look amazing Denise--you're doing a dis-service to other post-partum moms in this world. And you're just an old pro at this baby thing now--doing pictures so soon afterwards. Well done on that beautiful little boy.

Kelly said...

He is beautiful. He literally brought tears to my eyes when I saw him. I am so happy for you guys. Ok so, I do not remember seeing you this soon after Jackson or Luke, but you really look beautiful, not as if you just gave birth a day ago. I'll have to get your secret. He is an amazing looking boy. Congrats again.

Hugs and Kisses

Malin said...

He is so wonderful Denise-congrats! You look amazing also.

Karen said...

What great pictures! Congratulations! He is so precious and you certainly don't look like you just had a baby!

couplabz said...

I agree with Karen, you look wonderful. I looked like death warmed over after Dayle was born. But you look really good and not like you JUST had a baby! Congratulations on your new little boy. He is ADORABLE! I can't decide which pic I like the best, but I like the close-up one with his little half smile.

Child Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! He is perfect - just like your other children! You look fabulous - straight eyeliner and all...I can't even do that on a day I haven't had a baby.

Corinne said...

Wonderful friend, just wonderful. I'm thrilled for you :)

*~Petra~* said...

Nothing better than seeing a mother with her newborn baby. :) Congratulations! ♥

hdknowles said...

Just a reminder, since Grant has arrived, maybe you should delete the baby countdown calendar. Love, Mom

holly b said...

congratulations! he's beautiful. hope you're getting all settled in at home and sleeping as much as you can!!

Jen said...

Oh, I thought I hadn't commented here, but I was wrong (as usual). The photographer did a wonderful job, and you look really good, too.

Adi Castillo Misigoy said...

Congrats!!!
He is gorgeous!!