Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Facebook

One thing that I have loved this year is Facebook. I am certianly not on it nearly as much as I was before the baby came but it is fun to catch up with friends and find people that I haven't heard from in years. Here is a collage of some of my status' from this year.

6 comments:

CR said...

I love you Denise! I found you again!

dnA said...

Wanna be my 4th facebook friend? I just joined, about a decade later than everyone else. But better late than never, eh. :)

Malin said...

Happy New Year Denise. Hope you are enjoying Maryland. If you are still here next week, stop by CPNS. We open on the 4th again (although most of Jackson's friends have moved on of course).

Jen said...

I need to get on FB more often to see all those statuses when they actually happen. Here's to a great 2010 for you!

Karen said...

It is fun, huh? I go for periods of time where I check fairly regularly and times when I don't also...

Anonymous said...

Aloha i'm new on here. I came accross this chat board I have found It positively accommodating & it's helped me so much. I hope to contribute and help others like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, See Ya Later.