Occasionally, I will make a dinner that is a hit. It is usually one that I put very little effort into. I guess that's the good thing about having picky kids, what they do like is easy kid friendly food. Grant was particularly into his meal the other night as you can see...
This is some of the celebratory howling that went on after dinner. (Obviously, it was necessary to strip all of his clothes off.)
We are thinking of marketing our parenting skills and teaching a community class on table manners. Let me know if you'd like to register your child.
6 comments:
I hate dinner. My 3 yr old only eats when he really likes it and I never know what he will eat. Luckily he is a good wieght so he does or does without. I always have at least one dish on the plate he'll eat (fruit usually). I think grant looks great!. P.S. I love the side bar, the Ant size trophy was funny!
Great fun at the Wilkins now that is a dinner show.
LOVE the title of this post. Maybe I'll change the name of my blog to "Raising Savages." Hilarious!
Grant is sooo cute. I'm sad for his darling sweater vest--hope it comes out--yes, I have issues if that is what I'm thinking about when I see that photo.
Oh man...all i did was laugh reading and viewing this whole post!!!! Your three savages crack me up and you are great at raising them!!! oh my gosh that is hilarious!! The picture of him on the back of your Christmas card was pricless!!! I heart you mucho!
I don't know who screams louder - Grant or his father. Had to take my hearing aid out to listen to that one. But he is such a sweetie how can you not melt when you see him?
Post a Comment