Monday, May 12, 2008
Moving Weekend
We are officially living between two homes. We packed up and moved to my parents on Friday. Saturday morning we had a few guys from the ward help us move all of our big items into the PODS container. It filled up quickly. So, quicklly, in fact, that I think we will have to purchase our new car here. We were planning to buy it when we got to Michigan, but I think we will need the space to carry all of our "essential" items. Currently, the house has no furniture, but seems full. We pulled everything out of the attic. I cannot believe how much we had up there! I found lots of baby items that I had for Jackson. I couldn't find them when Luke was born, so I bought them all again. It will be so nice to have a basement and garage where I can organize and see everything. The dark attic with no shelves has made organizing difficult. So, Jimmy and I are going to our house after we put the kids to bed and working. Hopefully, we will get everything packed in the next few days. Then, we start painting and fixing! I'm tired just thinking about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're moving!! We MUST see you all before you leave. Please, email me and let's make a plan. Even if I just come down with the boys during school - I'd love to see you :)
Wow, you actually sound like you are organized and are following a plan with all of this! very impressive!
whew! makes me tired just thinking of it. "more space. more space." keep repeating that when you get stressed. :)
Post a Comment