Clueless as I was, I wrote my comment the night before you were leaving. I sat next to your mom in church today and she was filling me in on your move. How mean of you and your sister to move away the same week! Hope everything went seamlessly and that you're settling in...
5 comments:
We aren't glad to see you go!!!!!
Very amusing...you didn't catch it on camera did you? When is your actual departure date???
Clueless as I was, I wrote my comment the night before you were leaving. I sat next to your mom in church today and she was filling me in on your move. How mean of you and your sister to move away the same week! Hope everything went seamlessly and that you're settling in...
Hey Denise! I had no idea you had a blog too--I'm so new to all of this, and out of touch with everyone. Sounds like you're busy moving. Good luck!
P.S. Can you give me Mandy's e-mail address? I have tried to find her with no luck! michellemower@gmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment