Oh, my gosh! How funny is that. Even if you're the same Denise Wilkins, you still deserve the honor of "Mother of the Year". Congrats!
Well I knew you were one in a million. However I didn't need proof! How are you doing? Luv and hugs.
Congratulations! Who knew that pulling your hair back wasn't the same as taking a shower? Congratulations on Baby Grant!
That is so cute! :)
I thought I was Mother of the Year!
Hey, did you remove the pics of you with Grant? I wanted to post a comment but see that they are no longer here.
I think that I must of been mother of the year last year.
Totally funny. My hair is in a ponytail almost every day...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh, my gosh! How funny is that. Even if you're the same Denise Wilkins, you still deserve the honor of "Mother of the Year". Congrats!
Well I knew you were one in a million. However I didn't need proof! How are you doing? Luv and hugs.
Congratulations! Who knew that pulling your hair back wasn't the same as taking a shower? Congratulations on Baby Grant!
That is so cute! :)
I thought I was Mother of the Year!
Hey, did you remove the pics of you with Grant? I wanted to post a comment but see that they are no longer here.
I think that I must of been mother of the year last year.
Totally funny. My hair is in a ponytail almost every day...
Post a Comment