Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Change, hopefully...

Soooooooooo, my blog has become one boring update on the milestones of my kids' lives.  There is nothing wrong with that except that this is Denise's Discourse.  The way I see it, that means I should be represented, as well.  (Of course, my three monkeys are the center of my universe right now, so it will continue to chronicle their lives.)  But, I'm hoping to do better when it comes to chronicling my own thoughts and adventures.  This is my goal, at least.  I'm trying to take more time to do the things that I value in life.  It is an enormous balancing act.  I hope to find the right balance and to take more time to journal it. 





2 comments:

hdknowles said...

We are looking forward to seeing what you have to say in the coming weeks. Nice picture, by the way.

CR said...

YOu are SO dang beautiful! If you ever figure out how to balance it all, let me know! It is my lifelong quest. ;)