Friday, May 9, 2008

Jackson's Fun

Today has been a day full of packing. Our house is a wreck. Jackson and Luke are asleep at Grandma and Papa's. We have come back to continue our work. I thought you would like to see a little of what Jackson did while we worked in the other room. (I hope you can see it, it is a little dark.)



After I took the video, I realized that the web went out the back door to our picnic table, around the POD that is in the driveway, to the tree in the front yard and back into the house. He is getting quite inventive in his old age!

3 comments:

Kim said...

All I can say is wow, impressive!

rick and cheryl said...

Oh my goodness! What a little smarty pants. You have to admire the imagination. I found your blog off of Jana's. I can't believe how big Jackson is. He's so cute and so is Luke. Good luck with the move!

holly b said...

that is crazy fun. one of those "AHH! You're in big trouble! Wait. Let me grab the camera first" kinda moments. cracks me up. good luck packing!