Jackson and Jimmy sold Lemonade. They were very "enthusiastic" as the day wore on. Our usually quiet neighborhood was filled with half naked children and a fully clothed large Daddy, screaming at every car or person who was bold enough to venture past. (Oh, for some reason the screaming was in Spanish.) Here is a picture of them having a blast. Jackson was very proud of himself for making the sign and writing Lemonade all by himself.

Saturday night we went to Franklin's with the Fox's and Will Mincey. It was so nice to sit and talk with them. Will is a great guy. The Fox's have supported Jimmy through much of his life. He actually married us. They are wonderful and have always been there for us when we have needed them. I am so glad that I have been able to get to know them so much better because of Bill and Jimmy's relationship.
Sunday, my sister Stephanie wanted to see the boys. We decided to invite the family over for dinner and she said that she would take care of the whole thing. We invited the Ekpo's and Watson's. I was a little overwhelmed at first having so many people over while the house was in such disarray from moving. But, it ended up being a lot of fun. I'm glad that Stephanie had the idea. She did a great job cooking for everyone and organizing it.
1 comment:
Is that Will Mincey the one my parent's know. Did his wife recently pass away? i love knowing kind of where you are..but now that you have moved..oh great! Does most of your family live there? And Jimmy's? I would have bought all your cool stuff at your yardsale...nice lemonade sign too!
Post a Comment