Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What Denise Needs...

Petra did this cute tag where you Google your name and then the word "needs" and you post the first ten things that come up. Very cute... Apparently, these are the top ten things I need:

Fame and Glory
Thoughts & Memories
Family & Friends
Ignorance & Confidence
Her mouth wired shut
Money
To take a page from one of the Housewives of the OC.
To Potty Train Her Mouth
To put bread on the table
Our help

BTW - I owe Denise Richards for giving me so many great needs. (I'm sure, at times, my husband and kids wouldn't mind if I got number five!)

Try it for yourself.

5 comments:

*~Petra~* said...

Wow, that is a very thought provoking list. I like the thought of "potty training our mouths." Oh, and sometimes I wish my mouth had been wired shut when I said something I regretted later!

Kelly said...

Hmmm, well lets see apparently I need:

To Start Anew

Little Man to Get Him Off

News Hounds

My Brother Backstage

Help

A quivering antenna

A New Job

Facebook

A Trip to England

A New Attitude

Not that thought provoking

Jen said...

I can definitely learn a lesson or 2 from your list. In fact, I catch myself needing most of those things, too. Cute post.

P.S. Sorry I've been missing in action lately. This pregnancy and cold winter is really kicking me in the hiney. I'm so tired all the time and surprisingly don't like to spend much time on the computer these past few months. I'm feeling a bit better though, and you'll be seeing more of me.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/order-amoxicillin/]amoxicillin 875 mg alcohol
[/url]amoxicillin 500 mg dosage recommendation
amoxicillin ratiopharm 750 mg
amoxicillin 500 mg reaction

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, that has interfered... This situation is familiar To me. Let's discuss. Write here or in PM.
It seems to me it is good idea. I agree with you.
What necessary words... super, a brilliant idea
I can not participate now in discussion - it is very occupied. I will return - I will necessarily express the opinion on this question.
The matchless phrase, very much is pleasant to me :)

[url=http://www.squidoo.com/shenenmaoyipp][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://cheapmkbag2.wordpress.com/2013/01/21/golf-bags-protect-your-back/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyiyy.webnode.cn/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://mvpmichaelkors0.mywapblog.com/tips-to-keep-you-and-your-handbag-safe.xhtml][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.homebasedbusinessprogram.com/profiles/blogs/top-tips-for-spotting-a-fake-designer-handbag][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]