Wednesday, June 25, 2008

And he's off...

Yesterday was Luke's big day. He was kind enough to wait until we moved and got most of the house unpacked. We were sitting in the waiting area of the doctor's office and he scooted twice to get my keys. Since then, he has been army crawling all over the place. Big brother, Jackson, never crawled. He went straight to walking at 10.5 months. Since Luke is 11 months old, I thought he would skip crawling too. But, he surprised me. Crawling is just too cute.

4 comments:

mmmandy! said...

Yay for Luke! He's such a handsome little guy.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing more precious than these first few attempts to manuvering! He is so sweet, I wish I could pick him up and kiss his little face!

holly b said...

yay for him! we have that same toy, only it's on the stilts and Linnea LOVES to pull up to it and bang on it. crawling is such a fun stage, that's nice he "waited" until things got settled!

Anonymous said...

Amazing how a few weeks goes by and he is taking off. Can't wait to see you all on Friday.