Thursday, August 28, 2008

The perils of having a bigger house...

We were running a little late to meet some friends at the beach yesterday. So, after the bag was packed and the kids were ready to go, I ran upstairs to get my suit on. Boy, did I learn my lesson...



This never would have happened in our other house. It was too small and not much could get by me. This is part of Jackson's creation with whipped cream, the kind in the spray can. Note to self: when the demented sounding giggling starts, it is time to check on the baby.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you could always move back or could you? Oh well try to keep a closer eye on the dear boy.

couplabz said...

Welcome to the wonderful life of wondering what your first born will do to your second!

Roger & Sue Hilt said...

oh my Denise, this is too funny! It is so cute but I image you had a difficult time keeping from laughing yourself! Love and hugs, Aunt Sue

Lissa said...

I wish so badly that I had a blog for all the events that happened while I was not looking!! keep photographing them, it will make you laugh later!!

Karen said...

Also beware of long periods of quiet contentedness. Maya was the queen bee of all messes for about 2years. Tammy is right about the pictures being funny later, long after the mess is cleaned up :)

Corinne said...

Oh yes. All of a sudden when we had three floors, all KINDS of naughtiness was happening where I couldn't see :)

holly b said...

hee hee. I'm all about having lines of sights and certain rooms closed and fridge door locks. Call me paranoid, but I'd have even more messes to clean up otherwise!!

Jen said...

Oh, yes, this is so typical in my house, too. As soon as momma's away the babes will play (or destroy). I've become quite accustomed to dropping whatever I'm doing when I hear the "demented" giggling.