My friend sent this to me and it is so true and funny that I just had to post it.
I'll think twice next time I am frustrated because I let my cell phone battery die or get irritated that I have to take my car in to have the oil changed. How thankful we should be!
13 comments:
So, so true. Wow... I will definitely be thinking about that time the next time I start complaining.
Those of us who lived through that time can think of many more examples of "hardship" but I won't bore you with those details. He's right about the rotary phone. In the time it took to dial a number back then, you could probably have texted several people.
On another note, anxiously awaited this major snowstorm. Can't wait to see how much snow we actually get.
He made some good points. Oh no I looked outside and I thought I was in Detriot but then I realized it was just a dream. The snow in march is fairly rare here but it will be in the 60s in a week or so. Hope you are having a great day. Helen made a valid point glad I didn't have to live through all those hardships.....must have been terrible. Imagine dialing a call like being in a cave.
Well, Dad, I remember having a rotary phone and I remember the credit card machines too. So, where were you hiding that you don't remember?
Sad, but I remember those too. I still sometimes hand my credit card to the cashier, totally forgetting that I can do it myself. This is to funny!
This made me laugh so hard! It was just what I needed tonight. What a fun way to help us remember to be both patient and grateful! We really do have SO much in this technilogical world that we live in.
P.S. I love your blog background. It's the same one that I chose for St. Patty's Day on my blog (http://armywifemomof3.blogspot.com/). You have great taste!
This was great, and your dad is being so funny! He remembers all of it. I know cause when he and I were growing up together we both experienced all of it! Thanks for sharing the u tube! Luv to all of you! Aunt Sue
Pete was having a memory fog due to the major snowstorm - how quickly he forgets. I still remember my old rotary phone number, JA5-2328! The JA stands for Jackson!
That was so great!!! Thanks for sharing!
Ain't it the truth how quickly we adopt technology and then feel entitled to it. I remember overhearing a conversation where these guys were complaining about the iPhone only being available through AT&T. I think one actually mentioned lawsuit. Oh, the injustice.
Hey Denise, I was just wondering how you upload this video to your blog? I want to upload it to mine too, if you don't mind me copycatting. You can e-mail me at juliepatootie@gmail.com or just comment on my blog (http://armywifemomof3.blogspot.com/) on how to upload u-tube videos. Thanks.
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Post a Comment