Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Destroying Angels

I think I'm in trouble. I thought Jackson was the master of destruction. He can completely mess up a room that I have just cleaned by the time I get to the other end of our (very small) house. My fear is that he isn't the master. It just might end up being Luke.

Yesterday, while working at Jackson's preschool, I was wearing Luke in a front carrier. As I prepared the snack, he kicked a pitcher of juice all over the floor causing the pitcher to break and 12 four & five year olds to become very excited. I cleaned up the mess and didn't think much of it.

Until.... Later we were in the post office. As I was paying, Luke grabbed the wire that attaches the electronic pen to the credit card machine. Before I knew it, the whole machine was on the ground in several pieces. The woman tried to pick it up, but she couldn't reach. So, she held the baby behind the counter while I picked it up. Now, keep in mind that Luke doesn't even crawl yet!!!

Things aren't looking good :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW what a tough day. The boys are a real handfull. But then you are just the one to handle them. You are wonderfull mother and daughter. You make it look so easy dealing with your two handsome sons. Oh when is Jimmy going to post??????? I look forward to reading his insites. Dad