Some might ask why this child, covered in milk, is being photographed as opposed to comforted and cleaned. Rather than thinking of myself as a bad mother, I choose think of myself as trying to capture all of the moments, both good and bad so that my little boy can remember and not repeat. I'll never know how he got the milk open. Or the fridge for that matter...
9 comments:
Oh Denise, I too would have wanted to get that photo too! Don't suppose he had any help from his big brother did he? Nah! He must be quite resourceful. How funny. Thanks for sharing this moment. Love and hugs, Aunt Sue
Poor Luke you pick him up right now. Well after you clean up the mess he made. But actually I think you missed your calling you are the best photographer in the world. LY Dad
I've done similar things many times. I think it is fun to look back on those photos.
He had a whole gallon of milk from out of the fridge?!
He's so cute! Tell Jimmy- I said the curls are lookin' good! :)
Obviously, he is reaching for his grandmother to rescue him from the cold, cold milk since his mother is too interested in capturing the moment on a photo card. Grandma will help you, Luke!
You know what? It's those silly pictures that are the best when they get older and look back at them. (if they don't disown you first for not comforting them). I would've done the same thing. Remember the bug pic? It's all about the journalism. Snap first, console later.
On a funny note, I had put this blog on my "favs" links in my computer, and I kept checking it, and it really annoyed me that you never updated your blog from april 1st. This morning I was about to leave a comment saying "If you don't update this blog, I won't add you as a link to mine". Um hello, you have been updating, but I didn't link to your home page. Duh! Now I have a bazillion posts to read in this blog to catch up. Sorry! There, I said it. I wasn't going to confess. Ahhh. I feel better. Time to lay out.
Oh yeah....I added you to mine now.
Ha, ha! I would've done the same thing. I can't believe how big Luke is getting. And that hair, how cute!
Post a Comment