.jpg)
This is from when we went to the beach in Nags Head, NC when Jackson was five months old. It was a great trip with the family. We shared our house with our dear friends the Garcia's (formerly Ludke's). (Kim married Greg who is now a big TV producer. I have seen their oldest boy and Kim as I've watched Yes, Dear and seen references to them all in My Name is Earl.) My favorite college friend, Robin and her family, met us and stayed with us. It was such a great trip. Seeing this picture is another reminder of how much Luke looks like Jackson did at this age.
To be fair, when I looked up the fourth picture in the fourth folder through Blogger a different picture came up. (I guess Blogger alphabetizes.) It is of Jackson(about 8 months) and Jimmy hanging out in bed in our University Park house. Jackson looks so happy and mischievous and Jimmy looks like he has died and gone to heaven. How could he not be in heaven mixing his favorite activities, sleeping and Jackson?
.jpg)
This is an open tag. If you are interested in taking a stroll down your own memory lane, try it out.
3 comments:
Awww, no fair. How did you end up with such adorable photos while I end up of a picture of a stamp set:/ Cute pictures though.
Jen-
That is because I don't take pictures of stamp sets :)
They are cute pictures. I'll have to check out my fourth and fourth.
Post a Comment