So, when you are making your post, there is a little button along that task bar there with a little earth and a link, like from a link from a swing chain. Highlight what you want to be the link, then click that button and type in the link. Let me know if it works!!
That's pretty funny - I tried to watch it at work, but I don't have speakers and they blocked the video. My what a talented bunch of boys! Maybe when Dad comes up you can included him in the dance routine.
11 comments:
That's really funny Denise! Yeah, guess what, I also looked all over the net and your template is the only one I liked. Sorry.
How funny. America's got Talent or So you Think you can Dance?
Wow this is so great and I didn't even realise that Luke could walk yet. Nice moves Jimmy. Truely amazing....
Wow your guys have some good moves!
I noticed you were missing, I take it that you can't dance?
Too cute! Luke is looking older here, but I suppose it could have something to do with having his head photoshopped onto a grown-up body.
So, when you are making your post, there is a little button along that task bar there with a little earth and a link, like from a link from a swing chain. Highlight what you want to be the link, then click that button and type in the link. Let me know if it works!!
Too cute! My how the children have grown. What are you feeding then. Too funny!
That's pretty funny - I tried to watch it at work, but I don't have speakers and they blocked the video. My what a talented bunch of boys! Maybe when Dad comes up you can included him in the dance routine.
After seeing Luke's moves earlier in your blog, this doesn't look that unreasonable someday.
Cute! Do they think it is so funny to watch?
That is quite clever. I loved luke's character--something about seeing a one-year old break dance makes me laugh.
Post a Comment