I guess my announcement was a little more confusing than I thought. I was able to be creative with the announcement of the first two, but we were able to do it in person. This was what I came up with since distance was the issue. I just didn't realize that most people would think that it was a piece of meat in the oven! Anyway, this is a much more straight forward approach. Enjoy.
16 comments:
Cute video Denise! It'll be fun to look back on that years later! Congrats again!
GReat video, but what's up with Jackson not wanting to stay at Grandma and Pop Pop's house - I thought we had a great time when Luke was born. We are very excited about the new baby. Looking forward to meeting him/her in May. Maybe Grandma will have to come to visit when the baby arrives. Guess what Denise - Julie and Melissa are pregnant also.
Well Jackson I am surprised that you don't want to come to our house to play. Don't you remember Maryland any more since you live in Troy? You used to like it here. Well that is ok maybe when your sister comes she and Luke would like to come. But it sure won't be the same with out you. Love Pop
LOVE that video! (the McDonald's on the table explains why you have such a clean oven!) I am with Jackson, you totally need a girl! But Heavenly Father plays fun tricks, like giving you 3 boys so that you have to try again for a girl!
Jackson says: I still remember Maryland. And I got a magic key. And it's a very very tiny key. It's called the magic key. I did have some fun when I lived with you but I missed my mom and dad. Well, that's it. Bye, bye.
Tammy,
We are eating McDonald's because my brilliant husband locked his keys in the car and we had just gotten home from bringing him a spare in Detroit at 8 pm. (Not that we don't eat it when we aren't running around like crazy :0)
Cute, Mom, why don't you tell me that Julie and Melissa are pregnant and I have to learn through my sister's blog!
Yay! That's terrific news! Congrats! Jackson's reaction was priceless--that's a cute idea to video the news! I'm sending you lots of girl vibes--we have a lot to go around.
That is such a great video! Congratulations! We're excited for you!
Yaaay!!! That is so exciting, Congrats! We are thrilled for you, and if she is a girl, you can use the name "Dorcas" because I have not let John use it for one of ours yet! Oh and btw, will you please tell Kim that melissa and julie are pregnant? Hehe. Love, Christena
PS - It's 10:15AM--my time, I was NOT on the computer at the freakish hour of 7am! ;)
Such a cute video. I need to videotape the girls more often because the kids say such crazy things, huh?
I am so excited for you all. I can remember Grandma Betty saying," the hardest adjustment is from no children to one and then from one to two after that it doesn't quite matter you get use to one more each time." You have several more to catch up with her..like 3. Wanna try? It took 3 boys then a two girls for her. I have a feeling a girl is in order this time. Like you said, "it is the good Lord's decision" and as long as you have a healthy child that is the biggest blessing of all. Love and hugs to all and congrats!!! Aunt Sue
I love Jackson assuming that the baby will be a sister. Seriously, kids have some insider info I think. When's the "find out" day?
I suddenly have the urge for french fries... :) LOVE the video, too cute - my 5yr old watched and said, "he's funny".
Oh my goodness!! Congratulations you guys!!! Your family is so cute. I love your blog. It's so fun to see what you guys are up to and read your writings. You crack me up!!!
Hope you're feeling well. Congrats again!
Post a Comment