Thursday, November 13, 2008

What's Been Cookin'...

23 comments:

Robin said...

Are we supposed to guess that you have a bun in the oven?!?! If so congratulations.

hdknowles said...

That's a wonderfully clean oven. What's your secret? Have your been tired lately?

Denise said...

Thanks Robin. You are correct.

Mom,
My oven always looks like that. Maybe I should use it more often.

Roger & Sue Hilt said...

Oh how exciting! Congratulations Denise!!! I am very happy for you and Jimmy and Jackson and Luke. Love and hugs, Aunt Sue

mmmandy! said...

SO... you're saying that you have a chicken breast in the oven??? Just kidding- but that's what it looks like. :)
YAY!! Biggest congrats!!! So excited for you guys!

Adi Castillo Misigoy said...

CONGRATS!! I came right over after I saw your facebook status!! How exciting!

Adi Castillo Misigoy said...

p.s. Castillo is my maiden name, this is Adi Misigoy :)

Kim said...

Congratulation!!!! I thought it was a pork chop personally, which reminds me...What should I make for dinner? Anyway, mayhaps some of Anna's clothes will come in handi?

Denise said...

Ok, so MAYBE it looks like a piece of meat, but give me a break! A hamburger bun is the only "bun" I had in the house. This was the most creative thing I could think of to announce this on the blog. I'll have to start thinking of something better for the next baby...hahaha...as if!

Virginia said...

I totally knew it the minute I saw! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Well I for one think you are very clever......WONDERFULL NEWS.......Who knows maybe a girl this time...... Love Dad

Michelle said...

I agree; a very clever and fun way to spread the news! Congratulations on your happy surprise!

couplabz said...

Congratulations. Three, wow. It will be neat to see the boys with a new little one in the house.

*~Petra~* said...

Congratulations Denise!!! That is really, really awesome.

Your oven IS really clean! I couldn't do that with mine... it would be mortifying!

Susan said...

Congratulations you guys on two things - first, the bun in the oven. Very clever! Oh and two, the clean oven. I wish mine looks as good as yours.

I hope you are feeling okay.

Lissa said...

I am glad I read all of the comments, because I would have NEVER guessed what you were saying!!!! is Denise protesting cooking? are we supposed to be proud of her for baking what I think is supposed to be a loaf of bread?? has Denise been trying to take up some sort of new "abstract photography" and if so am I supposed to say this is a great photo to her??? I am glad your other friends are smart! I would have NEVER guessed!!!! Congratulations!!!! (heres hoping for a girl!!!) (no offense Jackson and Luke, you guys are adorable!!)

Malin said...

Congrats Denise and family!

Malin

Corinne said...

YAY!!!!!! I LOVE that news. I'm thrilled for you all1!

hdknowles said...

Thanks for changing the text color, Denise - now I can read Jackson's wittism with ease.

Cindy said...

Congratulations!! I was a little quicker than Tammy figuring this out (but not much).

Jen said...

Wow, this is wonderful! I got it, too! Congratulations and can't wait to see all those pictures of you preggers, right?

dnA said...

Hurray for babies!!! Congratulations!! I thought it was a piece of meat at first too, but I figured it out. So creative. Good luck with everything :).

holly b said...

WAHOO! That is great you guys! I like the creative announcement. :)