1. I will make something for the first 3 people that comment on this post. It will be surprise and you will get it sometime in the next 365 days (yup, that's a year), but I'm going to try to get it to you by Christmas.
2. To get a special homemade surprise from me, you have to be willing to play the game as well. So, basically, you promise that you will post a similar giveaway on your blog.
3. You need to have a blog, so you can post your own giveaway :). (I suppose you could do it on Facebook, as well.)
4. Make sure you leave me a way to contact you. So, if we're not friends on
Let's get crafty.
2 comments:
Am I eligible Guess not unless I do it again, Good luck
This sounds like a fun idea. However, I have a list as long as my 17 acres of stuff I need/want to make for this new home and for my kids that I don't think I could commit to making something for someone else at this time. Good luck!
Post a Comment