My sister says that I need to post more often. I'm excited that I finally have the time. Barrington was gone last night on a business trip and he is back now. The boys are actually enjoying themselves. Luke is happily playing on the floor which doesn't happen too often. So, I should take advantage.
Luke has had a really hard time at night for a while now. But, two nights ago, he was up 6 times and last night he was up 10 times! After the first night, I took him to the doctor to make sure he was fine. Then I planned to sleep train him. The doctor said that he was totally fine. Of course, two hours after we left the doctor, I started hearing whistling when he took a breath. It was much worse at night and, after spending some time in the steamy bathroom at midnight, I tried to sleep with him in my arms. He didn't like that. So, he ended up sleeping in his bouncy seat right next to me. He was up so much and Barrington was not here, so it was a long night. (Jackson also woke up twice.) I just can't wait until I can have eight hours of uninterrupted sleep. Well, even four hours would be bliss.
It has been a big week. Two more of my friends had babies. And our other friends, Nicole and Kirt Walker came into town for a visit. We went downtown with them and their kids to explore the Mall. It was really good to see them. I was glad that Jackson had something fun to do since he is out of school this week for spring break.
Barrington forgot to leave us the key to his car before he took my car on his trip, so I was w/o a vehicle. It was kind of nice to walk home from the metro. We passed some people that we knew while walking. I really love where we live. It's not perfect, but it is nice to run into people that you know and with spring arriving it is really beautiful.
2 comments:
Wow! Is he cranky during the day? I hope you get some more sleep soon!
First of all, how often does Kim expect you to post? Three times a day? :) I think you post a great amount- way more often than I do. I guess you're just more interesting than I am! (I struggle to have anything noteworthy to post.)
Sorry that you're so tired. I feel tired just from reading about your night! Things can only get better from here, right?
Kim- What's up with not leaving any comments on MY blog?! :)
Post a Comment