Thursday, July 17, 2008

feeling nostalgic?

I saw this on my friend Mandy's blog and decided to play along because it looked so fun...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

7 comments:

Corinne said...

This is seriously going around, huh?? COOL. Okay Denise. Here is what I remember about you: you drove all the way to Bountiful to see Clint and I at our wedding reception. Do you remember that you did that? It felt so nice to have someone from my new home to be there with me :)

mmmandy! said...

I remember filling your windshield with oreo cookies in the middle of the night and finding the remnants stuffed in my locker at the pool the next morning, spelling out the words: "you're so dead!" :) One of my favorites, too, is driving to the beach in the middle of the night. That was seriously the best and ranks right up there with my greatest memories... ever! There's not enough room to list all the fun times we've had together. Thanks for being such a great friend!

holly b said...

I remember taggin along with you and the other CP moms on that pontoon boatride at Bladensburg when Jackson and Sam Bradford were just little guys in the life jackets. I don't remember what made me come on the boat other than thinking it sounded like fun. Maybe I was killing time on maternity leave before Evalyn was born? I don't remember! but I took pictures. :)

that was the first one that popped into my head. I always liked coming to your house for book groups and scrapbooking, whatever other socials things you did. you're a great hostess.

hdknowles said...

I remember the first time I saw you - about 8 hours after you were born. I kept thinking how small you were, and worried that your leg (which was black and blue from being born in the breech position) was hurting you. You were such a beautiful baby and you've grown into a beautiful woman. Love, Mom

Malin said...

Well, I actually remember the first time we met, which was at the CPNS Open House LAST(2007) year, when Jackson and Mattias was playing on the stage and for a brief minute you couldn't find him and we were both calling for him. It turned out they were hiding on stage, I believe.

Malin

Roger & Sue Hilt said...

I remember all the fun times we had going as extended families to the beach with all of you little ones as babies. Those were the days! Now look at you all grown up with children of your own. Am I really that old now! Love and hugs Aunt Sue

drmudgett said...

I remember you always being there for me. You are a great big sister! Its hard to think of just one example because it has been a constant in my life!