Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I think this is considered a "tag"...

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun! Copy this entire post and paste into a new post or email that you can send, change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then post it or send it to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you.

1. What is your occupation? currently stay-at-home mom, formerly recreation therapist.

2. What color are your socks right now? barefoot

3. What are you listening to right now? My son going crazy because I am letting him watch the original Superman movie.

4 . What was the last thing that you ate? a banana

5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? red: brick or cranberry

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Hunter Schol: a boy from church.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? of course!

9. How old are you today? 34

10. Favorite drink? regular Diet Coke with a real lime squeezed into it. (Not Diet Coke w/ Lime)

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? on tv: gymnastics; in person: basketball

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? um, a ka-trillion times.

13. Pets? Nala, the cat

14. Favorite food? mashed potatoes, fast food cheeseburgers

15. Last movie you watched? Willie Wanka and the Chocolate Factory, the original. BTW-it is still AMAZING and attempts to teach my child all of the things he needs to learn. (Don't watch too much tv, don't eat too much candy, don't act like a spoiled brat, honesty and goodness give you everything you have dreamed of and more.)

16. What do you do to vent anger? Talk to my really good friends, go for a run.

17. Favorite Day of the year? 2/17 & 7/20 (my kid's birthdays)

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring

20. Hugs or kisses? getting hugs, giving kisses

21. Cherry or Blueberry? blueberry

22. Do you want your friends to email/reply back to you? Of course

23. Who is most likely to respond? Kim

24. Who is least likely to respond? Virginia

25. Current living arrangements: In a house with my kids, husband and cat.

26. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday. I was checking my blind spot while driving and got a quick glance at Luke who was looking out the window and babbling. Then I saw a sign on a church marquis that said, "Because we know Him, we are changed for good." A song on the radio was playing something by David Cook about a perfect moment and I just realized how wonderful that very minute was. Driving with my sweet baby everything seemed perfect.

27. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes, hand weights, a Johnny Jump-up.

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Christena

29. The friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? Holly

31. What inspires you? people that strive to help other people

32, What are you afraid of? my family or myself getting seriously sick and dying.

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese

34. Favorite car: I love my Buick Rendezvous, but I really like the Mazda 9.

35. Favorite cat breed? siamese

36. Number of keys on your key ring? 4

37. How many years at your current job? 5 1/2

38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday or Sunday

39. How many states have you lived in? 4

40. How many countries have you been to? 8-10?

41. Today's date and time: July 29, 2008 2:28PM

5 comments:

couplabz said...

What happened to 18 & 30?

Anonymous said...

Yes that is a good point I noticed that too. where are answers to 18&30

Anonymous said...

Denise I love the what the little man said part of your blog. You are so creative. Jackson really can be quite amusing.

Denise said...

I don't know what happened to 18 and 30, I just copied and pasted. Maybe they were lost somewhere along the way. I hear a tornado siren. I'd better go see what that's about.

holly b said...

this was fun to read. the Diet Coke part made me smile. Matt likes lemon squeezed in his Diet Coke, but sometimes he'll go on a Diet Pepsi stint if it's on sale, but it HAS to have lemon it it's not a Diet Coke. :)