That is amazing - a true bond of love.
I don't know if it's a hoax, but I think it's an awesome video...
How sweet!
Amazing!! I doubt it's a hoax because look how old the video is. People didn't have the foresight back then to think of such a prank, right? LOL!
That's too cool!
I think it's a hoax. but it'd be neat if it weren't! so I just google it and it's true!
Thanks Holly. I knew I believed in true love :)
Just so you know, I showed this to Spencer and Chrissy and they LOVED IT. Chrissy cried and I checked it out on snopes and it is for real.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is amazing - a true bond of love.
I don't know if it's a hoax, but I think it's an awesome video...
How sweet!
Amazing!! I doubt it's a hoax because look how old the video is. People didn't have the foresight back then to think of such a prank, right? LOL!
That's too cool!
I think it's a hoax. but it'd be neat if it weren't!
so I just google it and it's true!
Thanks Holly. I knew I believed in true love :)
Just so you know, I showed this to Spencer and Chrissy and they LOVED IT. Chrissy cried and I checked it out on snopes and it is for real.
Post a Comment