In honor of my darling husband's birthday, I thought I would embarrass him. (As if that were possible.) This is a video of a performance that he gave at Jackson's 5th birthday party. The night before Jackson's birthday, I came home at 11 pm from the store. From the driveway I heard a lot of loud singing. I quickly found out that he was practicing for this...
Apperently, the video is set to private on U-tube. It isn't mine, so I'll have to get my sister-in-law to change the setting when she gets in town on Monday. Check back Tuesday or later.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Barrington!
The video looks fun, but I couldn't watch it. is it on private setting rather than public? I had that problem uploading a video one time.
Why did the video get removed? Has dear hubby been on your blog? Happy Birthday, Jimmy.
Hi the video is removed. Well I am sure it was great Happy Birthday Jimmy. Dad
You must fix this problem because it is imperative that I see this video, hee hee :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Jimmy :)
AWESOME!! Seriously, that was a riot. What a great daddy :)
Totally cute! I liked how you can hear the family members and/or friends comments in the background.
Post a Comment