Somehow, I really knew that he was going to be my husband the first night that I remember meeting him. (You would think that seeing him kissing his girlfriend that night would have made me question that feeling...)
This is a picture that we took when we were dating. We went to Tennessee with some friends and went jet skiing on this lake. It was on this trip that he confessed his love for me. (Of course, being a silly girl, I had already confessed mine.)
As you can see, this picture was scanned. (We were married long ago in the days before digital cameras were commonplace.) This picture was snapped right after our ring ceremony.
Finally, here we are as a family of four. (Yes, Luke is like 8 weeks old in this photo, but it is the only one I have that contains all four of us.)
.jpg)
Happy Anniversary, SWB! Thank you for making life so interesting and fun. I know that we are each others LOL&E's. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the next 10 years...
9 comments:
Happy Anniversay, and what a sweet family. God bless you all. Love and hugs. Aunt Sue
Congratulations! I love that BW shot of you two. you are a handsome couple indeed!
WOW 10 years you both have created a wonderfull family. It makes me very proud to say I am your father. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Love you both - DAD
Congrats! I true accomplishment and you've got a couple of years on us, but we'll try to catch up..LOL
You need to get a new family pic soon, maybe in front of the new house?
Happy Anniversary! I remember our 10 year and we thought it was an accomplishment too. Especially in the world today.
Happy 10th!
Happy Anniversary. You guys are great! Beautiful kids too! Great people those wilkins.
1998 was a great year for marriages :) I love the pictures of you two, you're a great couple and you are both dear friends :) happy love to you!
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy anniversary! What an accomplishment! Ten Years! You're such a good looking couple too! :) I swear, you're kids keep getting cuter every year.
Post a Comment