Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pictures from Luke's First Birthday Party

For the first time we celebrated one of our children's birthdays without much excitement. We have always had so many friends and family around that we have had two parties for each birthday; one for friends and one for family. This time it was just the four of us. We missed everyone but we tried to make it fun.


3 comments:

drmudgett said...

Well it looks like you guys had a good time anyway, I am so sad I missed it. I noticed he was crying during the cake, but he has his shirt on. I guess jimmy learned his lesson about eating cake like men, without the shirt. I seem to remember another one of your children crying, but that was when he felt ice cream on his chest ~ guess eating ice cream like men isn't such a great idea after all!

holly b said...

I'm lovin Luke's curls under his birthday hat! looks like a fun family time. more cake to go around, right? ;)

Roger & Sue Hilt said...

Sure looks like a fun time to me! Sometimes a small intimate party can be fun! I am sure it was very special! Happy birthday Luke! You are such a cutie!
Love and hugs,
Aunt Sue