Monday I was finally able to get in for my ultrasound (several weeks late). Much to my surprise, I will soon be able to talk about:

Here he is showing off his muscles, just to make sure that I know he is all man.
Who knew that me, a girly girl and oldest of three sisters, would live a life full of so much testosterone. I'd better get some rest...
17 comments:
*see my last post, you will be writting one like it soon!!Congrats !!!!!
How very clever you are with My Three Sons. And when you write about your trip to Maryland, I won't take offense at anything you might want to say. It was a very interesting December, to say the least. Love, Mom
I feel outnumbered with only two boys, but the dog is (sorry used to be ;-)male also. CONGRATS Denise, I know several moms with three boys, and they really can't imagine life any different once he is here!
Have a healthy pregnancy
Wow... that is an AWESOME pic of the baby. Congratulations! :)
Three sons....GREAT fun.... You are an amazing woman and mother he will have the best upbringing that a boy could have. With his dad and Jackson and Luke to help guide him he is sure to be a world leader. What big action packed year 2009 will be at the Wilkins. You better get some rest if you can. Love Dad
Congratulations! Three boys! Remember your grandmother Betty, had 3 boys then had 2 girls and then another boy...hum wonder if you are willing to try for that? LOL Maybe four will be the charm. Jackson and Luke will be great big brothers! Love and hugs, Sue and Roger. PS rest up, you will need all you can get!
I am very happy for you guys. You are funny. What a cute sono pic. Congrats!!!
Three sons -- that awesome. Congratulations!
Congratulations! We are very excited for you. Anna seems to be feeling better, once she is all cleared up all the bad memories of this past Christmas will be gone. We still did have some fun though. It was great to see you. Can't wait to meet Barak Wilkins, or whatever his name may be.
OH YAY! Another boy! I am thrilled for you two :)
I am mad that you were here and never tried to see me. Next time, friend.
Corinne - be thankful you didn't get to see Denise as the Knowles house was the palace of pestilence this holiday season - norovirus, pink eye, respiratory illness, laryngitis, pneumonia, strep throat, etc. Denise's gift to you was keeping your family free from these germs! Now that Kim left for England today, we will fumigate the house.
We had the germ thing happen one Christmas at our house when Shayne was a baby. It seemed that everyone got sick. I guess it is just a case of too many germs too close together. CONGRATULATIONS on the news about the boys. We have three. I hope you get a girl eventually though, daughters are good too. Of course you could luck out and get great daughters-in-law.
I still think you're an awesome mom to boys. The world needs more upstanding, good men and you'll undoubtedly raise your boys as such. Very exciting.
that is great! at least it'll be easy for clothes and all that. three of a kind, how sweet is that.
oh, and I'm way behind too on keeping up with the blog as I'm sure you've noticed... : ) thanks for being a loyal commenter whenever I DO post though!
Congratulations! Did you ever think you'd be surrounded by so many men in your life?!? You need to have Barrington pass on some of that maleness to our family. I'm pretty sure we're fated to only have girls. Even our pets are girls.
CONGRATS!!! How exciting, another baby boy!
Post a Comment