thats awesome! sometimes I miss having babies...( quick, post him dumping milk all over himself again so I snap out of it!) What a cutie pie! and I did enjoy Jackson trying to climb the wall in the background, thats why we have a log house!!)
very cute video of your little dancer. To answer your question, I've been teaching at Greenbelt Pool. It's where I worked full time for about 4 years before we moved to Memphis. Luckily, I get to go back often!
oh denise he is so adorable and I love super man jackson in the background! I love that you comment on my blog...just for the record I can't access blog comments or post a comment from my blankety blank computer here at work! You are wonderful! We had someone look at our blog for a possible adoption (turned into nothing :( but that is why the joe biden thing disappeared...had nothing to do with you I ADORE YOU!!!
14 comments:
Luke, You are quite the dancer! And I might add to a wonderful artist!!!!
Love and hugs, Aunt Sue
Luke you are the man. A great dancer and you have the best smile too. Love Grandpa.
Oh that is just WAY too cute. :)
thats awesome! sometimes I miss having babies...( quick, post him dumping milk all over himself again so I snap out of it!) What a cutie pie! and I did enjoy Jackson trying to climb the wall in the background, thats why we have a log house!!)
good moves! you'll have a night at the Roxbury in no time!
Luke needs to teach Alex some moves.
That is adorable! If he is that good now, he'll be awesome when he is older.
I can't stop watching this - he is too cute. And he obviously has some internal talent as a future dancer. Love, Grandma
hey man, never too late to rock out to "baby don't hurt me... no more" :) what a cutie!
What a rock star--so cute!
I love baby dancing! and dang he is GOOD!
very cute video of your little dancer. To answer your question, I've been teaching at Greenbelt Pool. It's where I worked full time for about 4 years before we moved to Memphis. Luckily, I get to go back often!
oh denise he is so adorable and I love super man jackson in the background! I love that you comment on my blog...just for the record I can't access blog comments or post a comment from my blankety blank computer here at work! You are wonderful! We had someone look at our blog for a possible adoption (turned into nothing :( but that is why the joe biden thing disappeared...had nothing to do with you I ADORE YOU!!!
He is the cutest! That little face and he's got some sweet moves too! I love your blog.
Post a Comment