Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Luke is Nine Months Old!

Yesterday we went to Luke's nine month check-up. It was a little sad because it will be our last trip to his pediatrician. When he was born, I FINALLY found a doctor's office that I love. (I have been trying to post some pictures, but Blogger is giving me a hard time. I'll have to post them later.) Luke weighed in at 19 lbs (30th percentile) and measured 28.5 inches long (60th percentile). People are constantly telling me that he is huge, but I really think it is because of his big head and chubby, chubby cheeks. Luke is sitting up, but hasn't quite figured out how to get around. (I personally hope that he waits until we get to Michigan. It will be much easier to get everything done, and live at my parents for a few weeks, if he isn't mobile.) Luke loves jumping and being in a standing position. He gets very excited to see the world that way. He loves watching his big brother who can make Luke laugh endlessly. Luke is still toothless, so we get lots of those gummy grins! He is usually a happy baby and loves to smile at just about anyone especially Mommy, Daddy, Jackson, Grandma and Pop Pop. We love you Luke!

No comments: