Thursday, April 10, 2008

When Mommy Procrastinates...

Well, I have 7 Billion things to do today. So, I decided to have a photo shoot instead. Luke, please forgive me...

First, I thought I would take a risky picture of Lukie enjoying the view from the mantle.



Then, things really got out of hand. I was just in a very Mark Twain kind of mood. Here is our very own Tom Sawyer.



"Mama, where is my riverboat?"



"Are we done yet?"




One more..



Ok, now I can go back to fixing up the house for the renters, packing, and getting ready for Kim's baby shower. Oh yeah, and taking care of my kids :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Luke is so cute he deserved his own page. Wow those are great pictures. What a happy baby... Great shots...Dad

Kim said...

So cute, did you get him to paint the fence or deck for you...Tips from Tom Sawyer.

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest little guy!!!!