Until Friday, it had been since my birthday (4.5 months ago) that Jimmy and I had been out alone. We went to the movies and had a really fun time. Jimmy loves to embarrass me at the movies. It was supposed to be a scary movie, so he kept being really loud and making it seem like he was scared. Then, as we were outside after the movie, a guy ran past us and Jimmy acted like he was scared again. People were laughing all around us, thinking that he was serious. He is crazy! It was really nice to hang out without being interrupted by the kids. Thanks for babysitting Mom!
Saturday night I went out for a Girls Night Out with Emily and Tammy. It was so fun to go to the movies and to hang out and talk at dinner. I've known them both forever. It is so nice to have friends with whom you can say anything and feel totally comfortable. We have so much in common that I think we really understand each other. I love you guys!
What a fun weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment